Attain’s procurement delivery teams have the technical competences and relationship building skills required to deliver real value from procurement interventions. Our highly experienced and adaptable team has a combined track record of delivering in excess of 500 healthcare service procurements.
Attain’s procurement teams actively engage with Clinical Commissioning Groups to understand their commissioning intentions and identify the most appropriate route to deliver high quality, cost effective services and most importantly, safe patient care.
Our procurement services offer:
- a delivery service that helps commissioners prioritise projects and assess the most appropriate route(s) to market
- lead and deliver procurement of clinical services for customers
- engagement with multiple service stakeholders, ensuring the relevant functions are appropriately represented to deliver the required outcomes
- commercial rigour to effectively measure value for money and improvement of patient care
- use of technology and quality assured processes and documents to deliver consistently and fairly across a variety of markets
- delivery of commissioning intentions and QIPP priorities whilst evidencing value for money and legal compliance
When a formal procurement is the most appropriate mechanism to deliver service change, Attain differentiates its delivery style by managing processes which are lean, effective and proportionate, and fully engage both commissioners and service providers to deliver a positive commercial experience and outcome.