Our latest insights, news and hot topics in the healthcare sector.
Insights from the NHS Management Training Scheme
HIGHLY COMMENDED: Best Elective Care Recovery Initiative HSJ Partnership Awards 2022
Underpinning ambition with a strong PMO
North East Essex Case for Change: Place-Based Integration
Community Diagnostic Centres (CDC): Workforce Insights
Years of experience in our team.
People’s health and care improved.
NHS clients supported so far.
Of services procured.
Our values: what we believe in
We have six fundamental values that guide our behaviour and culture. Our values permeate everything we do, including our relationships with our customers, our partners and the communities in which we work.
Our dedicated values team act as champions for and enablers of Attain’s values, ensuring the business successfully supports and lives its values. They regularly meet with our people to ensure that values are evident throughout team and all the work we do, ensuring we remain focused on embedding and developing the values in everything we do.
Our values support the strong focus we have on delivering results, ensuring value for money and improving patients’ experience of health care.
Impact: The delivery of tangible results that make a real difference.
Transparency: Achieving value through a clear, cost effective strategy.
Wellbeing: Being open and honest in all that we do with our customers and staff, providing a collaborative and sustainable work-life balance.
Community: Working together with shared interests. Listening and engaging with internal and external parties.
Responsiveness: Flexibility to respond to specific and changing requirements.
Rigour: An evidenced based approach that leads to confidence and conviction in outcomes. A willingness to constructively challenge and develop solutions rather than simply highlighting problems.
“The best thing that we did for this programme was to bring in some support from people that knew what they were doing, who’ve worked with the system to deliver our aims, and the programme wouldn’t be anywhere without that.”
Dr. Liz Bishop Chief Executive of The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre and SRO of the Cheshire and Merseyside Cancer Alliance
“The Attain team have been amazing. They have shown high skill levels, flexibility and commitment and supported with leadership of more junior members of the team.”
Julia Bridgewater MBE Executive Director, SRO for Hive Programme,Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
“I must say I was overjoyed to see what you had produced for the service. It clearly reflected your understanding of the context and needs. To receive a full draft, where I only needed to discuss some minor tweaks and edits was fantastic and I am most grateful.”
Dr Bethan Lloyd Consultant Clinical Psychologist HDdUHB
“I have worked with a number of consultancies (and consultants) over recent years, however I have to say that working with Attain has been without doubt the best experience.”
Rhian Mathews SRO Director of Integration, Carmarthenshire Council
Where we specialise
We have a strong reputation for delivery and lasting impact across health and care.
From system design and planning, to service transformation and commercial advice.
We also have expertise and provide services in:
- Mental Health
- Population health management
- Urgent and emergency care
- Primary care
We are delighted to be appointed on some of the most respected frameworks in the country, giving our customers a quick and easy route to our expertise.
We have a strong reputation for delivery and lasting impact across health and care – from system design and planning, to service transformation and commercial advice.
West Hertfordshire Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
Blending clinical and analytical skills, our work involved:
- Detailed modelling to quantify the capacity required by speciality and theatre type at the trust’s acute and cold site
- Identifying and quantifying opportunities for operational improvement and their impact on required capacity
- Changes to scheduling to maximise lower complexity work at their cold site; and
- Longer term strategic recommendations about the future use of their cold site as a system elective hub
Performance Improvement and Model development within IUC: Yorkshire and Humber
Attain were commissioned to provide support across three main areas within the region covering 23CCGs, 3 STPs and specialist commissioners.
- This included establishing KPIs, Clinical Governance and the appropriate delivery model
- The implementation of NHS111 Online Across Yorkshire and Humber
- Strategic and operational support to the three STPs to support with the development of IUC and make the necessary immediate performance improvements to meet the required KPIs
Workforce Re-Profiling and Modelling: Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust
Attain was commissioned by Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust to help them understand their workforce and assist them to improve productivity and generate financial savings.
The project had two main work streams:
- A qualitative review and re-profiling of the current workforce, to help the Trust find greater economies and efficiencies including optimising the Trust’s IMS Maxims implementation
- A quantitative workforce model to help understand the impact of a range of initiatives
NHS 111 Online Implementation
NHS 111 online is a cost effective, user friendly and clinically validated digital service that helps to shift demand away from the 111 telephone service and provide users with a convenient alternative to address their health concern.
As an implementation partner, Attain have co-delivered the new NHS 111 online service alongside;
- local health economies and NHS Digital throughout England, in order to help meet the demanding timeframes set by NHS England for this flagship programme
Contact us to discuss your challenges
Get in touch with us to learn more about how we can support you in addressing your challenges.
Complete our simple form and we’ll call you right back, alternatively just email: