West Yorkshire Association of Acute Trusts
Estates and Facilities Future Model Case for Change
Attain led the development of a Case for Change considering the options for the future provision of estates and facilities services on a collaborative basis in order to:
- Identify the scope of the efficiency opportunities associated with each option.
- Bring estates management and expertise together to work as a team.
- Draft a Case for Change
What we did
We provided the following support:
- Established project governance including a PID, programme, programme reporting and an issues log.
- Analysis and reconciliation of detailed Estates and Facilities Management information to establish an agreed baseline.
- Options identification for future service provision including, out-sourcing, lead provider,
- Analysis of options including benefits appraisal and financial opportunity appraisal.
- Relationship building with Directors of Estates & Facilities.
- Developed and ran workshops to progress key decisions and explore initial issues.
- Provided benchmarking
- Drafted the Case for Change in a transparent manner including the sharing of all calculations supporting analysis
Our results included;
- The Case for Change identified indicative savings ranging from £45million to £252 million over 5 years for the most beneficial option.
- The Case for Change was supported by the associations ‘Committee in Common’.
- Next steps were identified together with project timeline and resource plan.
- Templates and processes were established for other collaborative projects to benchmark
Find out more about Acute
Contact us to discuss your challenges
Get in touch with us to learn more about how we can support you in addressing your challenges.
Complete our simple form and we’ll call you right back, alternatively just email: