- Support the design the future SEL ICS People Function, identifying what should be delivered at scale, sector, and organisational level and the necessary constituent projects / workstreams within the programme
- Provide embedded PMO and project management support to ensure that the ICS workforce programme is well governed and delivers on its core objectives during the period of transition to the People Function
- Provide support to a number of discrete workforce transformation and improvement projects across SEL ICS
What we did
- Baselined current priorities and resources within the SEL workforce programme;
- Re-confirmed future workforce strategic priorities and programme structure;
- Supported the design and structure of the substantive People Function in line with strategic priorities;
- Undertook a Local Care Partnership discovery to better understand the workforce priorities and associated resources at place, to inform a strategy for the People Function to determine how best to work with Place;
- Developed an options appraisal for a SEL ICS wide EAP and OH service which builds on a review of HR transaction services Attain completed.
- Work with stakeholders across health and care to write a bid for the mayors-academies-hubs-social-care fund;
- Engaged with Commissioners & Providers of Homecare to identifying good practice and what works. Where activities can be delivered at SEL level for the benefit of all boroughs;
- Supported the Equality Diversity & Inclusion (ED&I) and Staff Health & Wellbeing (SH&WB) Committees;
- Provided workforce intelligence and insight to inform the case for change for the SEL ICS Workforce strategy.
- Agreement for significant investment in the substantive people function
- Successful bid for £250K investment in a SEL Health & Care hub
- Agreement to implement an at scale OH & EAP services for SEL
- Mobilisation of Workforce Intelligence Network, developing data flows and local tools to ensure timely access to workforce analysis and intelligence to support workforce planning
- Delivered a set of recommendations to support themes for SEL boroughs to consider in improving the support to Homecare services
Get in touch
Contact us to discuss your challenges
Get in touch with us to learn more about how we can support you in addressing your challenges.
Complete our simple form and we’ll call you right back, alternatively just email: