Performance Improvement and Model development within IUC
Yorkshire and Humber
Attain were commissioned to provide support across three main areas within the region covering 23CCGs, 3 STPs and specialist commissioners.
- This included establishing KPIs, Clinical Governance and the appropriate delivery model
- The implementation of NHS111 Online Across Yorkshire and Humber
- Strategic and operational support to the three STPs to support with the development of IUC and make the necessary immediate performance improvements to meet the required KPIs
What we did
- Dedicated resource was also made available to each STP to support each STP to progress
- Strategic support was also provided to the programme to enable a coordinated response across a large number of stakeholders and partners.
- This also included expert procurement advice to enable the region to enter a formal procurement process (also supported by Attain) as planned.
- Dedicated project management was provided for the implementation of NHS111 Online which enabled the region to go live with the service
- Implementation of NHS111 Online across Yorkshire and Humber. Attain are subsequently supporting the national roll out with NHS Digital
- Identification of opportunity for immediate performance improvement through appropriate collaboration between providers of 10-15% against clinical advice and direct booking KPIs
- Agreement of an innovative virtual CAS model across the region allowing for a higher quality care while controlling cost growth
- Sign off across the region of a service specification for IUC which allowed formal procurement to start as planned
- Identified opportunity for a change in service across 111 to reduce the conveyances to A&E
Find out more about Urgent & Emergency Care
Contact us to discuss your challenges
Get in touch with us to learn more about how we can support you in addressing your challenges.
Complete our simple form and we’ll call you right back, alternatively just email: