North Wales palliative and end of life and bereavement care (PEoLBC) appointed Attain over a 3-month period to co-design a regional strategy, service vision and model pathway of care. Alongside this work, we were asked to identify service gaps and recommendations to address them. This work involved deep stakeholder engagement, with patients and carers at the centre.
What we did
- Provision of robust project management
- Provision of a best practice review of UK and international best practice in PEOLBC document
- Using a bespoke maturity matrix worked with staff to identify good practice as well as gaps in provision
- Carried out extensive engagement through interviews with stakeholders, patients and carers, and large workshops with stakeholders to co-design a regional PEOLBC strategy
- Development of a regional programme of work
- Defined what ‘good’ looks like for the provision of PEOLBC services in North Wales.
- A co-designed strategy, vision, high-level service, pathway, and implementation plan.
- Priorities identified for a regional programme of work and programme structure.
Contact us to discuss your challenges
Get in touch with us to learn more about how we can support you in addressing your challenges.
Complete our simple form and we’ll call you right back, alternatively just email: