Implementation of NHS 111 Online Service
NHS 111 online is a cost effective, user friendly and clinically validated digital service that helps to shift demand away from the 111 telephone service and provide users with a convenient alternative to address their health concern.
As an implementation partner, Attain have co-delivered the new NHS 111 online service alongside;
- local health economies and NHS Digital throughout England, in order to help meet the demanding timeframes set by NHS England for this flagship programme
- Also, analytic expertise has also been provided in order to build robust data products that are supporting both internal and external communications and engagement. This includes a dedicated self-service BI tool that improves the data flow to sites that are now live with the service.
What we did
Our support involved:
- Engaging closely with STPs, CCGs, providers, NHSE regional teams and NHSD colleagues to build and tailor the necessary project infrastructure, plans and delivery strategy for each area.
- Through an agile approach to product development and delivery, Attain informed and led on key service improvements, including the way stakeholder communications and engagement is managed, a single delivery plan to reduce variation in the implementation process and a BI portal that improves the quality service data that is available.
- Further analyses was also carried out to help demonstrate the impact of 111 online in key focus areas, such as validation of UEC demand and channel shift.
- Attain has so far supported the implementation of 111 online in 131 CCGs, which represents 65% of the population.
- Our support has helped improve the equity of urgent care provision across England, by ensuring that a significant and growing proportion of the population have access to a digital urgent care triage tool, alongside the existing telephony service.
- As well as improving access, Attain have also worked to improve the effectiveness of the 111 online product through the data analysis and insights gathered to help develop a patient-centric product.
Find out more about Digital
Contact us to discuss your challenges
Get in touch with us to learn more about how we can support you in addressing your challenges.
Complete our simple form and we’ll call you right back, alternatively just email: