Attain provided project management support for the implementation of Lloyd George digitisation of primary care records for West Essex CCG. The key objectives of digitisation were to provide practices with the confidence that all digitised LG records have been created, managed and maintained in line with current legislation, as well as nationally recognised standards and best practices, and to reduce the burden to practices who are undertaking the digitisation of LG records. Further aims were to enable practices to have a clear understanding of the legislative requirements to ensure digitised LG records maintain their integrity, as well as to help support practices to minimise, mitigate and/or accept the associated risks with the scanning and digitising of LG records.
What we did
- Developed a suite of project management documentation to ensure that the project delivered against timescales, including project plan, RACI, action log, highlight reports, and a communication and engagement plan.
- Undertook a ‘Discovery Phase’, identifying and managing key stakeholders including general practice and the procurement lead within NHSE, to ensure that the requirements of the Framework were considered in planning.
- Designed and facilitated workshops to develop and agree key documentation, including service specification, financial modelling to create an appropriate budget, and the business case to seek approval through governance to proceed to procurement.
- Detailed business case which was approved through CCG governance.
- All key documentation in place to ensure that the next stage of conducting a robust procurement process could be delivered.
- Service budget defined based on evidence-based financial modelling.
- General practice were fully engaged in the process and steps in place to ensure readiness for the next stage of the project.
Contact us to discuss your challenges
Get in touch with us to learn more about how we can support you in addressing your challenges.
Complete our simple form and we’ll call you right back, alternatively just email: