Attain is an award winning professional services organisation set up in 2011 and working exclusively in the health and social care landscape. We have built an enviable reputation as a market leader that is underpinned by a shared willingness to take on delivery responsibility for implementing real and lasting change. We have grown rapidly by working for a range of Clinical Commissioning Groups, health care providers, and local authorities across England. We’ve worked with organisations with a combined budget of £25 billion and covering a population in excess of 20 million people.
We care passionately about delivering tangible results through effective partnership working. We bring together people with private sector, NHS, and Local Authority backgrounds, including a high proportion of clinicians, to unite the core values of the NHS with private sector commercial insight and good practice. We have a clear vision and sense of identity and are delighted to be a place where talented people want to work.
Attain holds a very special place in the health and social care market, and our excellent reputation continues to result in the rapid and on-going expansion of our business. This means we are able to provide excellent career development opportunities for the right candidates, supported by our extensive training and development provision. It also means flexible working and a mixture of working on client site and from home; a variety of assignments offering renewed challenge and reward; and a supportive team environment.
The Service Transformation team combines extensive clinical experience with commercial rigour and a robust project management approach to identify, develop, and deliver transformational change which improves service user outcomes and value for money. We work in partnership with CCGs, providers, and Local Authorities to transform health and social care economies and support the implementation of innovative new models of care, often working alongside Attain’s other delivery focused teams – Strategy and Commercial – to offer an end-to-end service.
We are now recruiting talented, enthusiastic, and delivery-focused individuals to our Service Transformation team. To be successful you will have hands on experience of applying project management techniques and service redesign processes, be passionate about improving service user outcomes, and have a proven track record of implementing tangible change.
Managers and Senior Managers
Attain is a rapidly growing consultancy and delivery organisation specialising in the health and social care sector. Our unique combination of public sector and commercial values are at the heart of what we do, how we make decisions, and how we behave. Our blend of private and public sector employees, including a high proportion of clinicians, are key to our foundation and success and set us apart from other professional services organisations operating in the healthcare sector.
- Are you values driven?
- Are you high performing?
- Do you want to join a market leading organisation and make a real difference to the health and wellbeing of the population?
Work with a team who put people at the heart of everything they do to make a real difference to improve health and wellbeing in our communities.
We are seeking to recruit a number of talented, delivery-focused individuals to join our Service Transformation team. Excellent opportunities exist at various levels for individuals who are genuinely interested in expanding their horizons, and wish to work in a challenging and leading edge environment and make a real difference to patient outcomes across health and social care.
The role provides market-leading opportunities for the right candidates to support the delivery of large scale transformational projects across primary, community, acute, mental health, or social care settings.
Successful candidates will join a high performing and diverse Attain team, with a comprehensive development structure including mentoring and coaching. In this role they will support our customers to:
- work in partnership with providers, CCGs, and Local Authorities to transform care systems
- lead the development and implementation of innovative new models of care, in line with the Five Year Forward View
- integrate care services to improve outcomes
- redesign specific services and pathways
- identify, develop and implement efficiency and cost improvement programmes and projects
- engage with people, carers, clinicians and wider stakeholders so that they remain central to all decisions
- establish a robust evidence-based approach which ensures that the needs of the local population are reflected
We can guarantee, you will:
- Work on a variety of projects in different locations and settings to develop your project management, management and leadership skills
- Collaborate with and support a range of clients from frontline staff right up to Chief executive level whilst blending strategic input with operational implementation
- Have the support network of likeminded colleagues
- Join a community in which people are united and bound by our values
Essential skills and experience
- a successful track record of delivering tangible improvements across health and social care systems within either a provider or commissioning setting
- achieved a positive impact on patient and service user experience and outcomes
- experience of leading or delivering large scale transformation programmes
- strong stakeholder management and influencing skills with the ability to effectively challenge across all levels
- proven analytical and research skills
- highly developed communication and presentation skills
- a successful track record of programme and project management
- experience of supporting and leading teams to deliver change
- highly developed skills in identifying new business opportunities and writing bids and proposals
Opportunity for working from home? Yes
Amount of time client based? Varies – approximately three days a week
Need to travel/overnight stays away from home Yes
Who are Attain?
Attain is an award winning professional services organisation who have built a strong reputation as a market leader in the health and social care landscape through our commitment and implementation of real and sustainable change. We work in partnership with our health sector customers to transform local care economies and support the implementation of innovative new models of care which improves patient outcomes and value for money.
If you would like the opportunity to discuss the role further please email HR@attain.co.uk and we will be in touch with you.