Is Attain for me?
If you can answer ‘yes’ to the following questions, Attain may just be the best place for you to use your talents and develop your career:
- Are you passionate about achieving the best possible care for people?
- Do you want to deliver real outcomes rather than talk about them?
- Are you committed to working alongside clients, transferring knowledge and skills?
- Can you be flexible in terms of where you work, including working away from home for certain periods of time?
- Do you want to be a part of a young and rapidly expanding organisation, growing your career as we grow?
You will thrive at Attain if you are really committed to making the changing NHS and social care landscape work better for the people it serves, and to do so in real, lasting partnership with the clients we work with. You will be successful if you want to “roll up your sleeves” and deliver results. You will feel at home if you enjoy the changes that come with working for a rapidly growing organisation. And you will make the most of the varied opportunities Attain has to offer if you are happy to travel to various locations, working on different assignments to meet the needs of our clients.