Attain’s Impact on Diagnostic Tests in England
Attain’s huge impact on diagnostic tests in England. 1 in 12 new diagnostic tests are in Community Diagnostic Centre facilities that Attain helped set up – from business case and design through to delivery. We have been the delivery partner to the NHS to ensure timely implementation that impacts patients and services alike. For example, […]
North East Essex Case for Change: Place-Based Integration
Attain was commissioned by the North East Essex Health and Wellbeing Alliance (the NEE Alliance) to develop a case for change that sets out the rationale for integration at place, and practically how that might best be achieved.
The document describes a new way of working across the NEE Alliance that focuses on i) integrated planning and delivery of health and care services and support, ii) optimisation of health and wellbeing of the citizens of North East Essex and iii) addressing the social determinants of good health.
What We Did
We led the codesign of the NEE Alliance Case for Change, working directly with a broad range of partners across the NHS, Local Authority and Third Sector.
- Stakeholder engagement – We engaged with partners to ensure ground up co-development, talking directly to approx. 40 key stakeholders and delivering three design workshops.
- Iterative report development – We setup and managed a weekly task and finish group to develop the case for change material iteratively, providing ‘check and challenge’ and advisory to support to the SLT.
- Governance support – Our team led presentations of the Case for Change at Alliance Board meetings to ensure Executive buy-in.
The NEE Alliance now has a Case for Change that has been signed up to by the Board, and sets the strategic direction for Place into 2027.
- The national and local context for integration across North East Essex
- A set of agreed guiding principles that underpin how the NEE Alliance will work together
- The NEE alliance ambition, including the benefits of integration and timeframes for delivery
- An integrated model of care that will help to deliver improved outcome and tackle inequalities utilising neighbourhood teams and a “Live Well” life course approach
- An articulation of how partners will work together, including the use of a ‘contribution model’
More about Acute Care
Contact us to discuss your challenges
Get in touch with us to learn more about how we can support you in addressing your challenges.
Complete our simple form and we’ll call you right back, alternatively just email: