System Wide Urgent Care Transformation
Urgent Care, Further, Faster: North of England
Attain were commissioned to produce a programme plan to support UEC delivery of the right care, right time and right place, first time, every time.
- Maximising the opportunities presented by being a UEC Vanguard to shape & lead the UEC learning
- Connecting six Acute Hospitals, eleven CCG’s, Three Mental Health Trusts and wider partners.
- Programme Plan to support delivery of the Keogh Route map through an UEC Network
- A programme to significantly improve health and social care outcomes across a county and shift the way in which services are delivered in line with emerging New Models of Care.
What we did
- Bringing together various patient information systems to provide intelligence on individual patients at a service level and across the whole system.
- Actions to improve integration and improving interoperability of systems across different organisations and removing the traditional barriers that have previously stifled progress.
- Utilised a clear evidence base, nationally adopted methodology and learning form UK and wider system transformational programmes.
- Robust programme management, governance, assurance and programme design
- System level working to implement and deliver service changes at County level
- Clearer understanding of key stakeholders views from across the region
- Engaging with the national programmes of work and working with partners to develop an approach to evaluation and shaping new System metrics.
- Set up and successfully initiated a long term strategic project with anticipated incremental outcomes
Find out more about Urgent & Emergency Care
Contact us to discuss your challenges
Get in touch with us to learn more about how we can support you in addressing your challenges.
Complete our simple form and we’ll call you right back, alternatively just email: