Care Outside of Hospital
We have worked with customers to develop comprehensive strategic and operational plans to provide easy access to high quality and responsive primary and community care. We have developed, aligned and implemented simplified plans in urgent, unscheduled and planned care pathways. We have taken these strategies and developed service models in partnership with customers, to deliver sustainable change in the provision of care outside of hospital, improving outcomes for patients. We are supporting commissioners in identifying solutions to the provision of care outside of hospital, to enable patients to spend only the appropriate time in hospital when they are admitted.
Our delivery focus provides tangible outcomes for our clients and patients, including:
- high quality care delivered closer to home
- reduction in hospital emergency care
- reduction in length of stay in hospital
- new processes to proactively manage admission and discharge
- efficiency savings
- collaboration of health and social care organisations to build a whole system approach to care
- health and social care, including Public Health organisations, to build a whole system approach to care.
Attain brings together clinical leaders, commissioning leaders, stakeholders and patients in our co-development approach. Our experience shows that this method is very successful in developing and implementing improved patient services. Our team’s expertise spans the whole spectrum of care, including community services. Attain is uniquely focused on transformational commissioning, delivering a range of specialist services to support improvements to patient care, helping implement new models of care to ensure that patients get the care that was intended.