We deliver services across a range of care areas, bringing our technical commissioning skills and clinical experience together to transform healthcare. The range of care areas in which we have successfully commissioned outcomes are diverse and complex requiring a nuanced approach as well as deep understanding of the relationships, dependencies and latest best practice. We pride ourselves on delivering tangible outcomes for our commissioning customers, including improvements in quality, patient experience and financial benefits.
Attain’s commissioning support has enabled commissioners to deliver in the following areas (with specific examples shown on the right):
- care area strategy development
- developing, aligning and implementing commissioning plans through deep project management skills and a focus on delivery
- end-to-end transformation of services, improving and changing patient pathways
- transitioning services through the changing of delivery models
- partnership working – working across and between organisations to build sustainable collaborative relationships that enable joint commissioning, but keep patients at the heart of the process
- encouraging innovation – including improved integration and personalising patient care
- market management and procurement project management
At the heart of our approach is delivery – making things happen, bringing about change and implementing projects with and alongside our customers to improve patient care and deliver financial savings.
Attain team members, and our team of associates, have a wealth of experience working in primary, secondary and tertiary services supporting commissioners to deliver improved outcomes – both clinical quality and financial. Our work is patient focused and ensures that stakeholders are engaged and involved in every stage.