Developing collaborative relationships
We aim to:
- Understand the stakeholders in systems enables appropriate partnering through building relations across health, social care and the voluntary sector
- Broker relationships for the development of new models of care
- Design a road map to define the organisations vision for its population
- Understand services in detail supports identification of the strengths, weaknesses, gaps, risks and opportunities in the current system.
We have extensive social and clinical subject matter expertise with a sensitive approach to collaborative working. Our methodology has been applied across a range of service areas including whole systems care planning, MSK rehabilitation and physiotherapy, orthopaedic triage, LD, primary care and adapted to review contracting of AQP and locally commissioned services. Our experience spans the whole spectrum of care: public health; primary care; secondary and community care; and tertiary care
Our approach to relationship development is sensitive to organisation challenges/boundaries by creating incentives for change focusing on outcomes putting the person at the centre.
- Market engagement and market development.
- Commercial advice and direction to ensure solutions deliver appropriate benefits and ensuring that commercial models have the flexibility to allow transformation through the life of the contract.
- Engaging and developing relationships with provider markets adopting new strategies of delivery to focus care around the patient.